Truck driver’s recommendations
In order to mitigate the risk related to spread of Covid-19 we have implemented certain rules for the receipt of goods. We kindly ask all carriers and drivers to follow our recommendations:
· The driver must have personal protective equipment: protective mask, one use gloves and hand sanitizer.
· It is forbidden to enter our building facilities.
· The driver remains in the truck until the goods are unloaded.
· Proper distances (at least 1,8m) are kept.
· If necessary, driver’ s temperature will be taken.